COMMUNITY TRANSPORT PROGRAM (CTP) ACTIVITIES
A range of regular scheduled services including:
- Weekly Thursday run from Greta, Branxton and North Rothbury to Cessnock
- Daily service to Maitland and Newcastle for health related appointments
- Outlying area service to Cessnock, Maitland and Newcastle as required.
HOME AND COMMUNITY CARE (HACC) SERVICE ACTIVITIES
A range of flexible and responsive options including:
- Daily transport to Day Care
- Social outings
- Shopping trips with access to a range of retail, banking postal, library and other services
- Doctors, specialists and other health related appointments.
Other activities include:
- Taxi Transport Subsidy Scheme information, application forms and advocacy
- Taxi voucher scheme
- Transport Information, linking and referral to other services.